Monday, September 21, 2009

Getting back into the swing of things

Well we are slowly getting back into the swing of things.  I am still battling some pain from my wisdom teeth surgery last week but am so anxious to get back into our schedule.  We did manage to have a morning session of school this morning...which made Seth very very happy!  We are hoping to have an afternoon session as well when Seth gets up from his nap! I think if we slowly get back into this we should be back up to full speed by the end of the week!  :-)  My next goal is for us to make it to storytime at the library tomorrow.  That is the highlight of the boys week and we have missed the past two weeks!  I know they will both be so excited to get to go back!

I thought I would go ahead and post some more giveaways from the Let's Hear It For the Boys Giveaway Celebration!  I am really hoping and praying I win one of the giveaways from this celebration.  They have all been soo good!  It would be so much fun to win something!

From Me And My Boys:
1. A $25 gift certificate to Mr Bobble's Blankets
2. A $30 gift certificate from For Your Bug-A-Boo 
3. The Bath Goods Collection from Boon

From Baby Loving Mama
1.A onesie (choice of design) from RageBaby
2. A choice of backpack, hoodie (3T-7) and infant coverall pajamas (up to 18-24 months) from Hatley
3. A Dice Dice Baby Travel Toy from Infantino
4. 2 pairs of baby legs from BabyLegs (5 winners on this one!)
5. $25 gift certificate to Dali Decals

No comments:

Post a Comment