Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Horses


I didn't realize until I was going to upload this picture today that we did not get any pictures of school last week!  Alyssa was sick with pneumonia all week so school was way scaled down.  Seth and I still had our afternoon reading lessons most days but we didn't do much more than that.  I guess that's why no pictures...there was nothing that was really picture worthy!

Anyways, we are doing horses this week!!  I thought our play-doh horse in the above picture was super cute!!  I had the boys roll out and mold each piece and then I helped them put it together!  

Our bible lesson theme this week is "I obey right away".  It is relating it to horses obeying when master gives commands we should obey our parents and persons of authority, and most of all God.  I really like this lesson :-)  I am going to do my best to make sure this one sticks!!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment