Monday, November 30, 2009

Seth’s Week In Review – Thanksgiving

IMG_6657new.JPG

I have decided that since I have Alyssa’s weekly post on our family blog and I have Aaron’s weekly tot school post here on this blog I need to also do a weekly post for Seth!  My goal is each year at their birthday time to make a blog to book from blurb.com for them every year!  I am hoping this will help me do better at documenting their life – the funny and cool things they say and do that you always want to remember!

So here is Seth’s first week in review – officially!  Last week we did not do any school due to Thanksgiving but we did have a fun day at the park one day and we had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

IMG_6572new IMG_6664new IMG_6696new IMG_6759new IMG_6762new

I do have to tell a funny story about Seth from this weekend!  Seth has really gotten into Recue Heroes.  It is a cartoon that they play on Qubo and it is about firefighters and policemen and other rescue heroes that save people.  I am so excited about him liking them so much because I would much rather him look up to these heroes than some of the others like power rangers, spiderman, etc…

Anyways we were at my parents this weekend and Seth spilled a glass of water on the carpet.  When it happened he stood up and held up his hands and said “everyone remain calm.  It is just water that spilled.”  We all were cracking up!!!  He is so cute!!

IMG_6784new

No comments:

Post a Comment