Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Where we have been and our new craft

I know it seems like forever since I have posted on this blog and I am so sorry!!  We have been extremely busy remodeling our kitchen!!  It has literally taken up all of my time!!  Here are some pictures of my beautiful new kitchen though!!!

IMG_1448 IMG_1449 IMG_1450

Even though there is still a bit of clean up left to do I am trying to get back to our normal routine and we are back to having school lessons this week!!

I wanted to share our fun little craft we did today.  I got this idea from http://www.makeandtakes.com/little-apple-yarn-favors.  I thought these were just too cute!!  We made pumpkins for our home fall decorations and we made little apples for my mother-in-law (the kid’s Granny).  Her birthday is Saturday but we are having a birthday dinner at our house for her tonight because she will be out of town this weekend.  I hope she loves her little apples!

Here are our pumpkins proudly on display on our table (with and pretty glass pumpkin filled with acorn beads and some real miniature pumpkins)

IMG_6300

A close up of our cute little pumpkins!!

IMG_6301 

Here is a close up of Granny’s apples!

IMG_6302

Seth holding one of Granny’s apples

IMG_6305

One last close up of the cute little apples!

IMG_6307

No comments:

Post a Comment