Monday, October 5, 2009

Sock Puppets

I had to share the fun that the boys and I had this evening!  Daniel is out of town right now and the boys seem to get a bit fidgity when he is gone.  Well we were needing milk so I decided a trip to Target might be fun for the boys!  They love getting a hot dog from Target and we have fun looking around...even when we don't have money to buy anything :-).  Well tonight I had a bit of money to be able to buy a sock puppet kit.  I thought the boys would get a kick out of it - and I was right!  We had a BLAST making our puppets tonight!  This was so worth the $15 for the kit!

Here are some pictures to share:


 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. My boys love sock puppets too! You should enter my animal sock puppet giveaway if you haven't already! :)

    http://www.babylovingmama.com/2009/10/creativity-for-kids-animal-puppets-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete