Monday, January 25, 2010

Tot School

Not only am I late in getting this post up…I also did not get any pictures last week of our activities.  But this does not mean that we didn’t have any activities.  We had a very good week last week. 

Aaron enjoyed putting puzzles together with his brother.  They put together the alphabet train puzzle several times.  Seth enjoyed teaching Aaron his ABC’s while they were putting it together.  There were some really sweet moments.

Aaron also loved coloring his sharks coloring book.  He has always been more interested in coloring than Seth ever was.

Aaron really seems to be going through a difficult phase right now.  I don’t know if it is typical middle child conflict or not but he seems to be showing some jealousy of both Seth and Alyssa.  I am thinking he is just trying to figure out where he fits in.  I am trying to make a conscious effort of making sure I spend some special time with Aaron to make him feel special.  Hopefully this phase will pass quickly :-)

Well I better get off here so I can get started on our busy and fun week this week!  Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment