Friday, August 28, 2009

Our First Field Trip

Yesterday we went to the Museum of Science and Nature and Children's Museum with some friends.  It was a fun fun day for the boys!  Here are some of the pictures from the day...I will show more pictures in my weekly Tot School Post :-) 
Seth digging for dino bones
 












Alyssa and her dolly :-)




























I love this picture of Aaron...he was in such awe in this room of animals!














Seth of course ran straight to the dog!













and the tricycle too!














He loves tractors!














I just love her smile!














playing on the firetruck













playing construction!













ROAR!!!



























milking a cow



























My little astronaut!














Playing with the water!














My little fire chief!



















Like I said...more pics will be in the Tot School post!

We also got to go to the IMAX and saw a movie on the coral reefs!

The kids had tons of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment