Friday, September 24, 2010

Fun Day At Co-Op

We had a fun day at co-op once again.  We are all a bit more comfortable this second day.  The kids are starting to settle in with this group :-)

I had to highlight something Seth did in PE today.  They got to play with a parachute!  I remember playing with one of these in school when I was little and I remember loving it!  Well Seth loved it today!

I got a couple of pictures snapped of him playing with the parachute (of course I have pixelated the faces of the other kids in the pictures for privacy reasons).




1 comment:

  1. Hi Kellie! You've won a pair of Wee Squeak shoes over at my blog, Chasing Cheerios. Please send me your choice of shoes, size, and mailing address as soon as possible at chasingcheerios@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete