Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Looking forward to my get away this weekend!

Ok - so that there is no confusion from my previous post.  I was not complaining about my husband's surprise get away for me.  I am very much looking forward to the get away.  Yes it did mess with my schedule...but that doesn't mean it was a bad thing!  I really feel my husband and I need this get away!  Yes I am going to miss my kids terribly but they are going to be with my in-laws so they will be in very capable hands.  They are going to have a fun weekend being spoiled themselves!

I am ready for a chance to sleep in (my kids never let me sleep in - not even on the weekends) and I am ready from some time with my husband that we have each other's full attention - he's not going to be thinking about work and I don't have to share my focus with my kids!  I don't know if I can even know how to act.

So I am very very very excited about this weekend!  Thank you hubby for this wonderful surprise :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment