Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First of School Pictures

I found this idea on the web for first of school pictures and have seen people from several other blogs do this. Even though we are in our 5th week of school already I thought it would still be a good idea to do :-).  I am hoping to be able to do this at the beginning of every school year.  It will be neat to see how them grow and see how their answers change on their interviews!  These will also be very cute to put in the front of our yearbook that I am wanting to have made at the end of the school year. :-)

(if you right click on each picture and choose to open in a new tab you can see the full size of the picture to be able to read it better.  If you are viewing this on email you should be able to click on each picture to open it up on the web to view the full size)




(of course I answered Alyssa's questions for her)

Until next time,
Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment